In response to COVID-19
Asheville Independent Restaurants are aligned in our pledge to keep you and our staff safe. In accordance with NC-DHHS our dining areas have been modified to allow 6ft of spacing between tables. Occupancy is limited by 50%. Guests are to maintain a physical distance of 6ft from staff and other guests. Groups are limited to 10 people or less.
Buncombe County is requiring all patrons in commercial buildings to wear a protective mask. We realize this may be an uncomfortable habit to adjust to. We invite you to view this mandate as an effortless act of kindness that keeps our staff, and everyone we come in contact with, as safe as possible. Face coverings will be required when in common areas and when interacting with staff and other guests. Our ability to remain open relies entirely on the health of our staff. Please do your part to help keep them safe, and we pledge to do the same for you. We’re all in this together.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these unique times. If there is something you need that we might be able to provide, please don’t hesitate to ask. We’re all looking for ways to support each other right now and if there is something we have the means to supply we gladly will. Wishing you abundant health and wellbeing.
Posana Restaurant has the following measures in place:
• Has been retrained on hygiene, sanitation and safety standards and has been Count On Me NC certified.
• Regularly washes hands upon entry to work and throughout the day.
• Has their temperature taken and logged once a day upon entry to work.
• Wears disposable gloves and masks during food preparation and delivery.
• All indoor and outdoor areas are disinfected and sanitized throughout the day, including every door handle.
• Is equipped with additional hand sanitizer stations throughout our restaurant.
• All tables are sanitized before, during and after each use.
• Tables are strategically and thoughtfully placed 6 feet apart.
It is with gratitude that we have the opportunity to safely serve you with genuine hospitality.