In response to COVID-19 and reopening for dine-in service
Asheville Independent Restaurants are aligned in our pledge to keep you and our staff safe. In accordance with NC-DHHS our dining areas have been modified to allow 6ft of spacing between tables. Occupancy is limited by 50%. Guests are to maintain a physical distance of 6ft from staff and other guests. Groups are limited to 10 or less.
Buncombe County is requiring all patrons in commercial buildings to wear a protective mask. We realize this is an uncomfortable habit for many to adjust to. We invite you to view this mandate as an effortless act of kindness, that helps us keep our staff and everyone we come in contact with as safe as possible. Face coverings will be required when in common areas and when interacting with staff and other guests. Our ability to remain open and continue serving you relies entirely on the health of our staff. Please do your part to help keep them safe, and we pledge to do the same for you. We’re all in this together.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these unique times. If there is something you need that we might be able to provide, please don’t hesitate to ask. We’re all looking for ways to support each other right now and if there is something we have the means to supply we gladly will. Wishing you abundant health and wellbeing.
We wanted to ensure you with the type of measures we have in place:
- We have retrained our staff on hygiene, sanitation and safety standards and staff has been Count On Me NC certified
- Will regularly wash hands upon entry to work and throughout the day
- Temperature taken once a day upon entry to work day and logged
- Disposable gloves and masks are being worn in food preparation and delivery
- All indoor and outdoor areas are disinfected and sanitized throughout the day. Including the patio and every door handle.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations throughout our restaurant for our guests and team members to use
- All tables are sanitized before, during and after each use
- Tables are strategically and thoughtfully placed 6 feet apart
We look forward with gratitude for the ability to safely serve you and provide genuine hospitality.