POSANA located in Asheville on Historic Pack Square is a busy, casual fine dining restaurant, serving brunch on the weekends and dinner 6 nights a week.
We are looking for a talented, driven pastry chef or cook to join our team! Motivated individuals will have prior experience running or working in a pastry department or working with a large, organized pastry team.
We are accepting applications for either head of department or someone to join our team as a pastry cook.
Duties and Scope of Work include:
- Gluten free bread fabrication
- Gluten free plated desserts preparation and creations
- Brunch Pastries (muffins, scones, coffee cake, etc.)
- Small in house banquet preparations
- Monthly inventory of department related goods
- Creativity is welcomed and expected
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- 2 years prior baking experience
- Candidates must be able to work flexible hours, including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Have held a back of house position in a high volume establishment
- Have an understanding of dietary needs and allergies regarding pastries
- Be ready to join a tight-knit kitchen family!
Online Employment Application
Please submit resume online. Or, apply in person at 1 Biltmore Avenue between 3:00 and 5:00 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday in the office at 1 Biltmore Avenue, downtown Asheville.