Recently, Chef Peter Pollay was invited to appear on WLOS’s Carolina Kitchen to prepare Posana’s famous kale salad. It’s been a favorite of our patrons for years- and now you can see, step-by-step, how to make it at home!
Here’s the recipe:
1 bunch Kale, thin julienne
4 ounces Manchego Cheese, grated
2 ounces pumpkin seeds, toasted
2 ounces currants
2 each lemons, juiced
4 ounces olive oil
1. Rinse the kale. Julienne thinly. Place in a mixing bowl.
2. Cut lemons in half and squeeze juice over the kale.
3. Drizzle 2 ounces of the olive oil over kale. Massage the kale and ingredients.
4. Add the Manchego cheese, pumpkin seeds and currants.
5. Season to taste.
6. Plate a generous portion per person.
7. Garnish with more olive oil and pumpkin seeds.