As of August 18th, Buncombe County Commissioners have passed a declaration of emergency that now requires citizens, residents and visitors in Buncombe County to wear face coverings in any indoor public or business spaces, which includes patrons of restaurants and bars. We continue to monitor official updates and uphold the highest standards in health and safety. All staff and guests are required to where face coverings at all times while indoors, including while seated unless actively eating and drinking.
Posana Restaurant has the following measures in place:
- Masks are required for all staff.
- Has been retrained on hygiene, sanitation and safety standards and has been Count On Me NC certified.
- Regularly washes hands upon entry to work and throughout the day.
- Has their temperature taken and logged once a day upon entry to work.
- Face coverings are required for all patrons while indoors, including while seated unless actively eating or drinking.
- All indoor and outdoor areas are disinfected and sanitized throughout the day, including every door handle.
- Is equipped with additional hand sanitizer stations throughout our restaurant.
- All tables are sanitized before, during and after each use.
It is with gratitude that we have the opportunity to safely serve you with genuine hospitality.
~The Mandara Team!
FEED YOUR WELLBEING®