As restrictions and mandates begin to lift around the country and within our community it is our top priority to ensure the health and wellbeing of our guests and team members. We continue to monitor official updates and uphold the highest standards in health and safety. The CDC has recommended that individuals that are not full vaccinated continue to take precautions by wearing a mask indoors, washing hands and staying socially distanced. Masks are optional for guests but still required for all staff.
Posana Restaurant has the following measures in place:
- Masks are required for all staff.
- Has been retrained on hygiene, sanitation and safety standards and has been Count On Me NC certified.
- Regularly washes hands upon entry to work and throughout the day.
- Has their temperature taken and logged once a day upon entry to work.
- All indoor and outdoor areas are disinfected and sanitized throughout the day, including every door handle.
- Is equipped with additional hand sanitizer stations throughout our restaurant.
- All tables are sanitized before, during and after each use.
It is with gratitude that we have the opportunity to safely serve you with genuine hospitality.